Navigate the transaction process with confidence
Entering into a business combination is among the most important strategic decisions an organization can make. It must be driven both by consideration of guiding principles for your company’s future, as well as a realistic assessment of existing circumstances – internally and externally.
As part of a comprehensive commercial strategy, Popper helps clients develop a roadmap to guide activities related to securing strategic partnership or business combination in medical technology and life sciences.
We’ll provide a broad and nuanced view of potential partners – including acquirers selected from the appropriate industries and market segments. When it’s time to execute, we can play a lead or support role in all aspects of the transaction process – including preparation of marketing materials, outreach to potential partners, and structuring and negotiating transaction documents, working closely with legal and other advisors as needed.
Popper can assist from beginning to end, providing hands-on support through every step of the process, including:
- Assist with preparation of the business case and strategic rationale for partnership
- Perform a detailed review and assessment of needs and identify gaps to be filled via a third-party relationship
- Provide an externally-focused market view to identify various industry segments from which potential partners may be selected
- Recommend a partnering strategy that identifies ideal partners – including the non-obvious – and optimal structures
- Coordinate the partnering process, facilitating discussions with potential partners and liaising with legal and other transaction advisors